"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cake dummies

I am entering  my first ever cake in a cake show!  I am very nervous about it.  I will be entering the North TX Cake Show, here is the info:
North Texas Cake and Sugar Art Show 2011
April 30 - May 1, 2011
10am to 5pm daily
Cascades Event Center
5909 Stone Creek Drive
The Colony, TX 75056
The North Texas Cake and Sugar Art Show will be featuring Michelle Bommarito, well known cake and sugar artist. Come meet Michelle - she will be judging and doing demos over the weekend.
For more information go here:  http://www.sugarwonders.com/cakeshow2011.html
I have never done anything with a cake dummie before and found some god videos on youtube by Lorraine Mckay.







I hope these videos help you as much as I think they will help me.  Will anyone else be at the cake show?  I will be at a camp meeting all week and get back on Fri. and go to the show on Sat.!  My goal is to have the cake completely finished before I leave for camp meeting.

I now have 27 followers on my blog!  When I reach 50 I will do a giveaway so tell your friends about my blog please!

Thanks!
Missy

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8