"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, July 31, 2014

I'm excited!


All of my bloggy friends know I love my cats and love to take pictures of them.  It should be no surprise to anyone that I look forward to the Pets on Quilt Show every year at Lily Pad Quilting.  It is so much fun!  I get to shamelessly share pictures of my cats on quilts!
For more information hop on over to her lily pad!

Oreo and Tiger
I pulled out my cat blocks from the swap I participated in earlier in the year.  I also pulled out the  cross stitch my friend made me and am making a quilt for the cat quilt category!  I'm adding the final borders tonight, I hope I get it done in time!

I also have hundreds of pictures to sort through to find the best cat on quilt picture, what a tough decision!

The blog hop starts on August second, if my quilt is done, be expecting two blog posts that day!  If you like my posts, I hope you vote for my furbabies!

Missy and her fur babies, Precious, Squeeky, Muffin, Tiger, Pippi, Oreo, Custard and Cupcake.
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget