"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Tea Cups Row!

 I finished my row for this month's BOM!  There are a few days left to get this pattern free!  Just go here to see all of the blocks so far!
 Since I don't drink coffee I am calling these tea cups!  I guess I could also call them hot chocolate cups though.  I'm not sure if everyone knows this, but I love penguins.  I thought this would be a perfect place to use some of my penguin material because if you were to look in my cabinet you would see a lot of different penguin cups.
 I love how the appliqued steam turned out too, I had the perfect material in my stash for it!
 The middle tea cup is tiny snowman, I only had four penguin fabrics that would fit, I did a lot of fussy cutting for these cups!
 I did not have enough of the snowflake fabric so I had to find a blue in my stash that was close and just mix it up, then as soon as I was done I found these two strips!  Oh well, that is one more row that will have dark blue snowflakes!
Just a reminder that I am having a Pampered Chef party.  We had the physical party today and I had five ladies show up.  It was really nice getting to know some ladies better and making new friends!  If you would like to place an order just go here  
  http://new.pamperedchef.com/pws/amymbrown/guest-landing/8876480674971
 Be sure to click on the "ship to" box and change it from hostess to guest.  Don't worry, Amy will double check all orders to make sure they are being shipped right!
All orders need to be in by Thursday, July 31

What is your favorite Pampered Chef product?  Mine are the scoopers and the chopper, I use them at least once a week!  Imagine never having to cut onions again?  She showed us a new veggie thing that cuts veggies in swirly strips, it was pretty neat!

Have a great Sunday!

Missy

13 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your cups turned out sweet. Love the fabrics you used.

Angie said...

So cute! What a fun way to use your special fabrics!

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I really like this pattern! I have saved it but not started yet.

Quilt Doodle Designs said...

Love, love,love the fabric and how darling your mugs turned out.

Happy Quilting,
Cindy

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

So cute and I just adore the fabrics you have chosen! It is looking really great :)

Sarah said...

Your cups look fab! I think finding the snowflake after the fact will work out since it will be nice to use some in the other rows too!

Pretinha said...

Meu tradutor resolveu não trabalhar, mas eu gostei muito das suas xícaras elas são adoráveis.

retrorevival.biz said...

Wow, Missy, these turned out great! You are so talented:)

Marcy said...

The cups are sew cute with great colors. What a fun project.

LA Paylor said...

I'm doing these too, Fun to see yours
LeeAnna at not afraid of color!

Bonnie said...

very nice row!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Love your teacups with the steam coming off the tops. Good choice of fabrics to make the teacups stand out.

Missy Shay said...

am I a no reply blogger?

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8