"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New Basket!

I got another block yesterday!  This one came from Clara from Clover and Violet .  She also sent me a charm pack!
 I now have an aqua basket and a green basket with a pink handle!

I won some turtle fabric from Kathy a Kathy's Quilts.  She has a Slow Sunday Stitching linky party for hand stitching and a Treadling Tuesday where she shows what she is working on with her treadle.  Be sure to check out her blog!

I am really enjoying checking my mail box!  I am hanging my baskets above my window in my sewing room so that I can enjoy them until I get all of my blocks!  I am waiting to make my baskets until I see what colors I get in case I need a certain color to balance it out.

Missy
Post a Comment
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget