"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Nine Patch Finished!

I finally finished our prayer quilt for my uncle!  I got it mailed today.  I love the binding material that Allison sent me, it was the perfect touch!
 It was a simple block, but I just love it!  My signature penguin block is right in the middle!
I just love how wrinkly and loved on the quilt looks after it has been washed and dried!
Pippi decided to take a nap on my quilt while I was quilting it.  Of course, isn't that what quilts are for?
She was really hamming it up for the camera and I took a ton of pictures of her!
I was trying to get some good pictures of the cats on the quilts, but they would not cooperate!
Why is it that when I do not want them on the quilt, they won't get off, but when I want them on the quilt, they won't stay?  LOL
I actually had Cupcake moved over and lined up with her brother and sister and went to take the picture, and a car peeled out on the street and all three cats jumped up to investigate - so irritating!

Please continue to pray for Uncle Johnny.  The chemo and radiation is not working and the tumor is getting bigger.  I am not sure what their next step is.

Missy
Post a Comment
"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8







There was an error in this gadget