"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, September 3, 2016

An Unbroken Heart by Kathleen Fuller



Reading is another passion of mine so I do like to share an occasional book I get to read.  Blogging For Books sent An Unbroken Heart by Kathleen Fuller for me to read.

It is a very good book!  The book is set in an Amish setting in Birch Creek.  The story is about Joanna Schrock, a young lady who was in a terrible accident while she was arguing with her parents.  She lost her parents in that accident.  She not only needs to heal her body but also heal her broken spirit from the guilt she carries about the argument she was having when their buggy was hit.

I highly recommend this book.  It is very well written and interesting.  In fact I had to buy the rest of the series of the books because I liked it so well!
Missy

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I'm reading a book now, that I'll blog about (freebie to bloggers that post about it). So far it is very interesting. Last year, I read a book about an Amish lady who was in a buggy accident that took her son and husband. It was a good book, also.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8