"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, September 23, 2016

Feline Friday

Oreo thinks we should pet him instead of doing schoolwork!
Cupcake wants to know where her food is!
Oreo loves my chair.
Cupcake loves fabric!
Pippi and Cupcake sleeping in the office while my husband works.
Tiger found a box.
Oreo told Custard to keep her head down.

Custard and Oreo love this spot on the couch.
This is a week in the life of a cat!
Oh to have such a life!

Have a purrfectly great weekend!
Missy

3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Cute post, cute pic's. I love the string quilt that Oreo is sitting on!

andsewon said...

Adorable cats!! Our two have their bellies full and sleeping. They love to jump in my chair though as soon as I get up so I have to shoo them out when I return. Warm spot I reckon! ;-)

Sarah said...

Everyone looks very content (except maybe Custard getting pushed out of the way) and sufficiently spoiled =^..^=

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8