"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

malware fixed

Well, the background (which I loved) was blocking my blog saying it had a malware and could infect things.  This showed up through Google Chrome and I could not even get into my blog!  I went in through Internet Explorer to fix it.  The problem was that I could not remember how I had put that background on!  I worked on it all day.  Finally tonight I asked my husband for help, he is a techy kind of guy but does not know blogs.  As soon as he started helping me I remembered how I had installed it and just deleted it off of my blog.  So now I have a boring background and need to find another background, I really liked that quilt background!
I thought of using a picture of a pink and blue wall hanging I had made, but I don't know how to do that or if the picture is big enough..  I'll keep working on it. If you have suggestions let me know! I have a few posts that I still need to write though!
I'll leave you with a cute cat picture, I hope you don't mind!
Pippi at one year old, weighing 10 pounds already! ( if my scales are right)

Muffin and Tiger at 2 1/2 weighing 12 and 15 pounds

Pippi when we first got her  and Muffin and Tiger.  They are great big brothers!
Sorry about the inconvenience of the malware and have a great day, I'll be writing a post on a glasses case tomorrow.  In case you missed yesterday's post, I wrote a tutorial on a ruffled purse.  http://missyscakesandaprons.blogspot.com/2012/05/summer-ruffle-purse.html
Have a great day!
Missy

1 comment:

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

Hope you get your blog up to speed. Sounds as though you had a frustrating time with your blog. Anyways I came by to say thank you for stopping by and commenting on my hexie blocks. I tried to friend you and it acted weird. I will try again.

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8